Monday, October 10, 2011

My Girl and I : A Korean Movie of Love

I watched this movie upon waking up this morning. It features my favorite Korean actress Song Hye-Kyo and the clumsy, silly and funny guy from the movie My Sassy Girl, Cha Tae-Hyun.

The story revolves around true love, destiny and tragedy. Even at a young age, amidst their innocence, they fell deeply in love with each other.


I don't wanna write a lot about the story, I want you guys to watch it. :)

Here are my favorite scenes....

I think Bae Su-eun already knew that she was about to die when one day she just approached Su-Ho and asked him to buy her a croquette. Everybody saw them eating together and that was when they assumed that they were dating. 
  
After their trip to Fog Island, Bae Su-eun began to fall really sick and was confined in the hospital till her last days. She asked Su-Ho to bring her back Fog Island. There was a storm that day and all trips were cancelled. Su-Ho did all that he could to be fulfill her last wish but she understood, collapsed and died.

The last part was taken at Fog Island where Su-Ho found the bag Bae Su-eun left during their vacation. He read her diary which she updated everyday and found her record on their trip. He walked to the hill and saw his gift from Bae Su-eun. 

<3

No comments: