Sharing herewith my Chicken Caldereta recipe. I have previously posted a picture of this, find it below.
1 kilo chicken
calamansi or lime juice
1 medium onion, chopped
1 small can tomato sauce
4 medium carrots, diced
4 potatoes, diced
1 can garbanzos
1 can liver spread
3 medium red chili, sliced
salt and pepper
1. In a pan, marinate the chicken with mixture of soy sauce and calamansi or lime juice for 30mins.
2. Boil the chicken in the same pan and cover till slightly tender.
3. Transfer the chicken for a while so you can use the same pan and saute garlic till light brown and onion till translucent. Add the potatoes and carrots and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Mix in the liver spread, tomato sauce, garbanzos and red chili. Simmer for 2 minutes.
5. Finally, add a dash of sugar and salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve hot.