Friday, May 11, 2012

Me and My Sweetie Pie


This post should have been written weeks and weeks ago but I have been busy with work and also been to places. I have lots of stories to tell you guys but let me first post some pictures of me with my boyfriend during his vacation here in the Philippines from March 12 - April 14, 2012.

LDR can work. Distance is not a hindrance but it just makes a relationship stronger. Love is not measured by how close or how far you are by the distance but by how your hearts are binded with pure love, sincerity, honesty, trust and time.

Panky and I traveled locally and have been to Mt. Pinatubo (trekking) and Boracay. I also brought him to our farm in San Nicolas for him to experience the barrio life and appreciate how our local farmers work hard for their harvest. We rode a tricycle. We ate camaro, frog, lots of Pinoy foods and I also cooked for him. :) We went to the malls numerous times. We played at TimeZone acted like kids and had fun! We went to the salon together, ate at some restaurants, bonded with our families and friends, bought Pinoy pasalubong for his mom, bro and his friends in NY and spent much time together. We were also able to celebrate our 9th Monthsary together for the first time!

How I wish he was still here with me. My heart longs for him each day. His hugs and kisses. His mere presence. The way he stares at me. The way I look at him. The way we laugh with just anything. The way he holds my hand. Cuddles. Our visits to the malls, to his dad's resting place, to the local bakery called L.A. Bakeshop, etc. Frozen yogurt. Spa together. I MISS HIM!!! >.< I LOVE YOU SWEETIE PIE!

Here are some pictures. 

Our First Date Together After The Long Wait


Mt. Pinatubo Trek



Love 
    
At the Crater <3


Going to the Farm, tricycle ride :)


At the Farm





My Mom in pink PJs and Panky observing the process


After Church


Hunger Games

At the Cinema 

  Do ya think we're lovely? :)



Our Hotel

Breakfast at the Hotel Bar, front beach



 
Helmet Diving


Island Hopping

 At Crystal Cove



Tattooed


Visiting my Internet Cafe 

Lunch @ Ala Creme

At L.A. Bakeshop

At our Family Gathering

Visiting his dad's tomb

Celebrating our 9th Monthsary Together



love love love

Awwww

Out with his cousins - last gimik together






I was not able to capture any pictures on his last day when I helped him pack his stuff. It was a bittersweet day.

<3
UmbRela







No comments: